Thanks For Viewing My Blog!

Turn your wounds into wisdom. (Oprah Winfrey)


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

April 6, 2011 at 6:31 am: I wish my parents would have read this before I was born.

This comment was made by a blogger pertaining to a post on 
www.TheParentsZone.com
This is exactly what I am trying to stress: "PRE PARENTAL EDUCATION"
I have said it time and time again, that adults (parents, teachers, whom ever) just don't take this seriously. There is a serious problem involved when people have little concern, nor society for that matter, to bring this topic to light. It really needs to be driven home, and placed high on the standard list of public awareness. Bullying has been recognized and attempts are being made to stop it. However, this same tactic (bullying) is alive in American households each and everyday. Who is protecting the children from the badgering, critical abuse of their parents?? No one-------because this is not taken seriously. Nor is it demanded to be criminalized. Meaning, worthy of punishment either by fines, or in extreme cases jail. There are isolated cases in which, as result of a grizly violation of a child (severe abuse, mainly physical) does the mental abuse get exposed, but generally it takes a very bad situation for it to be brought to light.
We need to prevent it from the start.
I offer a simple solution. Contact me for further information.


No comments:

Post a Comment