Thanks For Viewing My Blog!

Turn your wounds into wisdom. (Oprah Winfrey)


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Respect-me R.U.L.E.S: French face jail for psychological abuse of partne...

Respect-me R.U.L.E.S: French face jail for psychological abuse of partne...: I love the French for putting in this law to stop verbal abuse. I think it will help change women's perception of how they "should" be treat...

I assume this includes children also. This is what we need in this country because there isn't much emphasis regarding the protection of children from this issue. I realize we are recognizing 'Bullying' which positively addresses 'verbal/psychological' mistreatment and it's effects (which I make reference to in this blog) but it doesn't necessarily address domestic situations. We (U.S) does recognize domestic violence--but you won't see a parent fined or jailed for verbal attack. You don't see many parents in court for bullying. This is why I push the issue re: KIDS. We need stiffer laws specific to this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment